Below are i six of the purported benefits that coffee may have for your skin, as well as suggested recipe for a face mask.
1. Cellulite reduction
2. Calming effects
3. Anti-aging benefits
4. Vitamin B-3 for skin cancer
5. Reduced inflammation
6. Acne treatment
There are many different ways to make a coffee face mask at home. The best way is to mix coffee fine grounds with a noncomedogenic ingredient (meaning it won’t clog your pores). Here’s one recipe to try:
- Mix together equal parts grapeseed oil and coffee grounds.
- Apply to your face in a circular motion.
- Leave the mask on between 15 and 60 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water. Repeat up to three times per week.