Crescent Oaks Skin Care
Winter time Skin Care Tip!
How to keep hydrated***
“Your skin will become drier and often more sensitive with the onset of colder weather and central heating. Make sure you keep hydrated during the day, swap your coffee for green tea which has great anti-oxidant effects. Gentle cleansing is a must, you need your skin barrier to be as healthy as possible so that it can retain vital moisture. As a rule of thumb if your skin feels tight after washing it is likely that the cleanser you are using has disrupted your skin barrier. Skin should feel calm and hydrated after washing, if you are reaching immediately for your moisturizer you may want to consider a gentler cleanser. Crescent Oaks Skin Care CEM Cleanser is a great recommendation for this. It cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes all in one! ❤️❤️
Winter Skin Care Tip!
Moisturizer, Moisturize and Moisturize !
When in doubt in the winter months—moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! But don’t just opt for super-hydrating formulas without putting in the time to understand the frequency and timing of using them. In fact, the more often you apply, the better off you’ll be at fighting against aging. “In winter months, it is important to hydrate your skin often and regularly. One of the best times to moisturize your face and your body is when you first come out of the shower or bath. I suggest toweling off but leaving your skin slightly wet as you apply your moisturizer. Moisturizer spreads more easily and adsorbs quickly on warm , damp skin! Lotion is NOT a moisturizer! It is 85% water, you need oil based products to properly moisturize, especially in the winter months!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I recommend our Timeless Moisturizer with Vitamin C for great coverage and protection! ❤️❤️❤️
Why Should I Use It?
Rose Water and it's Benefits!
Want the 411 on rose water? Dr. Ranella Hirsch, a Boston-based dermatologist, breaks down the benefits of rose water here:
- Antioxidant: "Using this water steamed from the distillation of rose petals, there are antioxidant benefits to the skin which helps neutralize free radicals and the damage that they can do," Hirsch says.
- Antibacterial: Rose water can thwart the effects of certain bacteria that lead to specific skin conditions that have a bacterial component, like acne and rosacea.
- Anti-inflammatory: Cool down skin conditions that have an inflammatory component — like eczema — with a dose of rose water.
- Hydrating: "Rose water can add a moisture boost without a lot of heaviness, which is why we find it in shampoos that are meant to be moisturizing," Hirsch says, adding that rose water can also work on its own to amplify the hydrating effects of other skincare products.
- Soothing: Hirsch says some people just love rose water for its soothing effects, from the way it feels to the scent. "It's used in spa treatments for this reason — to promote relaxation," she says.
So check out our Rose Water Go to:: https://crescentoakssoapcompany.com/products/pure-rose-water